Girls Aloud Starz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Ultimate Resource For Cheryl Cole, Kimberley Walsh, Nadine Coyle, Nicola Roberts & Sarah Harding.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Order your your copy from Amazon by clicking here.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Welcome Thread
Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor? EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:15 pm by JayCee

» What Football Club Do You Like?
Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:10 am by WalshandCoyle<3

» Cheryl searches for the X Factor.
Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor? EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:39 pm by JayCee

» Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor?
Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor? EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 10:37 am by JayCee

» What Is Your Favoriate Girls Aloud Performance?
Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor? EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 10:03 am by xLilMissx

» Diana Vickers
Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor? EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 10:01 am by xLilMissx

» Rules!
Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor? EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 4:55 am by JayCee

» What Haircut Looks Best On Nicola?
Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor? EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 4:11 am by JayCee

» Forum URL.
Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor? EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 4:22 pm by JayCee

Gallery
Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor? Empty
Top posters
JayCee
Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor? I_voting_barDo You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor? I_voting_barDo You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor? I_voting_bar 
xLilMissx
Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor? I_voting_barDo You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor? I_voting_barDo You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor? I_voting_bar 
Becky
x.beautiful.disaster.x
WalshandCoyle<3

Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
x.beautiful.disaster.x
Admin
Admin
x.beautiful.disaster.x

Number of posts : 6
Quote : Don't Be Afraid Of Death, Be Afraid Of An Unlived Life
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor? Empty
PostSubject: Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor?   Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 6:02 am

Because very recently, I have heard that Dannii Minogue is reportedly not cool with Cheryl, apparent claims that she's jealous of Cheryl's relationship with Simon and how Cheryl stole her limelight, apparently Dannii figured she's be the center of attention after Sharon Osbourne left but a younger and more beautiful Cheryl came on and once again stole what would've been Dannii's limelight.

What Do You Think? What a Face
Back to top Go down
JayCee
Admin
Admin
JayCee

Male
Number of posts : 48
Favourite GA : Kimberley.
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor?   Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 11:56 am

I'm not sure I've not seen any of the new X-Factor, I didn't know it was back on already, I knew Cheryl was a judge.

What channel is it on?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kimberley-walsh.net
x.beautiful.disaster.x
Admin
Admin
x.beautiful.disaster.x

Number of posts : 6
Quote : Don't Be Afraid Of Death, Be Afraid Of An Unlived Life
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor?   Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor? EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 10:48 am

I'm not sure actually, I don't even live in the country. But I have been trying to find clips on Youtube. But I have heard that Dannii Minogue is jealous of Cheryl. Which I find ridiculous because Dannii thought that she'd be the queen bee now that Sharon has left, and Sharon never liked her either.
Back to top Go down
xLilMissx

xLilMissx

Female
Number of posts : 31
Favourite GA : Sarah.
Quote : Muppett (aaaahhhhaaa)
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor?   Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 10:56 am

Yh i fink she a gud judge its funny when shes arguing wiv simon. Buh yeah hopefully one of her acts are gunna win even thooo i luv austin out the lads! x
Back to top Go down
JayCee
Admin
Admin
JayCee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor?   Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 11:14 am

Who du think is guna win from Cheryl?

I love Diana Smile
Back to top Go down
xLilMissx

xLilMissx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor?   Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 11:29 am

Yeh she got a good chance! x n shes pritty x
Back to top Go down
JayCee
Admin
Admin
JayCee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor?   Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 11:33 am

Yeah Razz n shes only 17 Surprised

i'm telling ya if they don't sign her I'll sign her lol.
Back to top Go down
xLilMissx

xLilMissx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor?   Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 11:41 am

Hmm sign her or sleep wiv her lmfao!

Haha Jus Jokin Bbe x
Back to top Go down
JayCee
Admin
Admin
JayCee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor?   Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 12:12 pm

loool No I wouldn't do that to Yaz lol.

But honestly I'll sign her as a Nezz-Media Artist if she agrees.

I already have a few signed Smile
Back to top Go down
xLilMissx

xLilMissx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor?   Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor? EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 9:59 am

Yh but if yhu werent wiv yaz then u wunt say no will ya
dont deny it. I KNOW YHU TOO WELL MR lol x
Back to top Go down
JayCee
Admin
Admin
JayCee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor?   Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor? EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 6:53 am

LOL Might, it would depend on how I felt at the time Razz lol
XxxxxxxxX
Back to top Go down
xLilMissx

xLilMissx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor?   Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor? EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 5:21 am

silly muppett haha x
Back to top Go down
JayCee
Admin
Admin
JayCee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor?   Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor? EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 3:41 pm

Supprised you didn't rude it in my face (her goin gout) Love ya. xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
xLilMissx

xLilMissx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor?   Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor? EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 9:56 am

an y wud i do that lol? x
Back to top Go down
JayCee
Admin
Admin
JayCee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor?   Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor? EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 10:00 am

I dunno, didn't you like her hun? xxxxx
Back to top Go down
xLilMissx

xLilMissx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor?   Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor? EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 10:02 am

not rele buh i int that mean lolz x
Back to top Go down
JayCee
Admin
Admin
JayCee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor?   Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor? EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 10:37 am

Laughing Thanks. Who do you want to win now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor?   Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do You Think ms. Cole Is Doing A Good Job Being The Judge On The X-Factor?
Page 1 of 1